On Tuesday Aaron and I spent 16 hours together driving to Atlanta and back. We were taking the male wolf to his airplane so he could flyout non-stop to his new home in Tacoma Washington. It was a long day for sure, but things went great. Aaron and I arrived back at the Museum tired but safe sometime around midnight. The wolf arrived safe and sound and was let out of his crate around 10 PM pst (1 AM Durham time).
You can imagine, or maybe not, what went on in the van all day long. Somethings are secrets to never be shared (you know, what happens in the van stays in the van). However, I’ll share some things, in QUIZ form of course. See how many correct answers you can get on the “Aaron quiz”. (answers will be posted in a few days).
#1 Which of the following liquids did Aaron not pack for the trip?
- Mountain Dew
- 5-hour energy drink
#2 How many cups of coffee did Aaron drink on the entire trip to Atlanta and back?
- the total of the three choices above (six cups)
#3 Which were the snacks that Aaron packed (you have a 50/50 chance to get this one right)?
- pretzels, chocolates (snickers, m& ms, twix), other candy (skittles, starbursts)
- carrots, celery, apple, protein bars
#4 Who called us at 6:45 PM (on Sherry’s cell phone. I know- not about Aaron but still an interesting question)?
- Museum Security guard (could only find one wolf in the exhibit)
- Dr. Vanderford (how’s the wolf)
- Debbie May, Museum CFO (how’s the trip)
- Delta Air Cargo “PetFirst” department (wolf is on board and flight has taken off)
#5 What songs did Aaron sing during the trip
- Hall & Oates’, Maneater
- Billy Joel’s Piano Man
- Happy Birthday
- All of the above
- None of the above
# 6 If Aaron were to win $200,000,000 in the lottery, what new profession would he undertake?
- Disc Jokey
- Chef and restaurateur
- Race car driver
- Would not work if he won that sum of money
# 7 When we stopped for lunch did Aaron
- Say no thanks, too busy to eat
- Order lunch but not eat it
- Ate it and had the exact same meal 7 hours later for dinner
# 8 Approximately what portion of the trip did Aaron drive?
- 0 %
#9 What TV series is Aaron currently watching with his son(s)?
- The Big Bang Theory
- The Mentalist
- Buffy the Vampire Slayer
#10 What did Aaron do to keep busy for the hour or so we waited around Atlanta for the flight to take off?
- Slept in the van
- Went for a 5K run/jog
- bought the week’s produce for the animals
- Sang to Sherry while she was trying to sleep